As a result of its new, hard-nosed approach to billing and contract negotiation with data and technology vendors (IMD, Aug. 14), Smith Barney Inc. accumulated millions of dollars worth of unpaid market data bills as of October -- many of which had gone more than 90 days past due. What's more, according to a source familiar with the firm's billing pratices, the backlog of invoices has increased since that time, leaving vendors holding the bag for even more.
While the specific details of the fi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management