DOT Releases Common Interface to Major Data Vendors
Dealing Object Technology (DOT), a London-based provider of toolkit components for market vendor platforms, has released Rtt.Multi, software that provides a common interface to all major data vendors, replacing its previous product RTT32. Rtt.Multi offers a common interface across multiple vendor platforms to facilitate access to real-time price data using Visual Basic and Visual C++. Rtt.Multi also provides a more flexible licensing structu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?