American Real-Time Services Inc., now owned and operated by Reuters, lost New York City-based Cowen & Co. to ILX Systems Inc. The seven-year, 800-broker, 3,000-correspondent contract with Cowen -- signed Sept. 27 -- represents a modestly significant setback in Reuters' assault on the North American equities market. At Cowen, ILX beat out Reuters (offering the former Quotron's Advantage AE service) and ADP (offering FS Partner). As configured at Cowen, Arts provided access to market data prov
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management