Michael Shires has left Internet Securities Inc. (ISI) Emerging Markets, which was recently acquired by Euromoney Publications. He had been senior vice president of marketing since the end of 1997, although he worked with the company for a year in a consulting role. He has now joined ISI's former chief operating officer Michael Fix, who left ISI last December, at Industry To Industry, which is currently developing a business plan for an auction site on the Internet. Both Shires and Fix repo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?