CORRECTION: Curt Aulet, who recently joined Bridge to manage international strategic accounts, joined from Market News International (MNI), not from MMS, as written in Herd (IMD, May 8). Aulet was at MNI for five years, where his most recent position was European sales manager. Aulet last worked at MMS in 1992.
Wilco International has appointed two business consultants, Bernardo Pagan and John Vervoort, to join its North American business consulting unit in New York. Pagan takes to Wilco 25
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?