Standard and Poor’s (S&P) has teamed up with LoanX, an electronic valuation and trading platform for the syndicated loan market, to develop a loan evaluation service for the buy side.
S&P Loan Evaluations Service will enter beta testing next month and go live in August or September, says Mark Abromowitz, manager of syndicated loan evaluations at S&P.
The service will offer loan market investors independent price point-of-views on all loans, including not-actively traded loans. Users can acce
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?