Tullett & Tokyo Liberty's US Treasury market access has been added to Garban-Intercapital's ETC electronic market platform, adding $100 billion worth of transaction volume a month to its existing trading liquidity. Garban says the agreement follows the failed buyout of Tullett by Espeed parent Cantor Fitzgerald last month and is the first consolidation of a third party's market information onto ETC. "Tullett is now choosing to stay in business but will now contribute that liquidity onto ETC,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management