UBS Warburg has turned the Reuters Market Data System (RMDS)into a lightweight market data platform for 500 users in its FX and cash collateral trading division, it was announced last week. The project was driven by an effort to reduce costs, according to officials involved.
UBScustomized the system, which it calls MDS Lite, and used it to replace much of the group's Triarch infrastructure.
MDS Lite provides much of the same data as before: news and prices for all asset classes--including ex
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?