Dow Jones Markets is moving the sales and marketing operations of its Americas group from Harborside to Two World Trade Center, "to bring them closer to customers," a spokesperson says. The 10-year lease for 71,000 square feet is valued at $23 million, reports say. Business operations for Dow Jones Markets and the newswires remain in Harborside.
Meanwhile, Dow Jones Markets has signed a deal with Agencia Estado, a domestic quote vendor in Brazil, which will co-market the vendor's offerings th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management