Robert Garfield joined the New York Mercantile Exchange last month as vice president, market data services. Reporting to Nymex chief information officer Sam Gaer, Garfield will be responsible for development of new market data products and services. Garfield joins from Energy Intelligence, a publisher of energy markets news, research and analysis, where he was executive vice president, prior to which he was head of global energy marketing and strategic business deve
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?