LONDON--Cantor Index, the Cantor Fitzgerald Group subsidiary that offers real-time, online betting on financial markets movements, is using technology from wireless provider weComm to stream real-time Cantor Index prices over its new mobile service.
The service will provide real-time equity, fixed-income, currency and commodity prices as well as transactional capabilities with a latency of less than a second. It will launch in the UK in the second half of the year.
Cantor Index chose the tech
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?