WALDER LEAVES MONEYLINE TO START CONSULTANCY
Nigel Walder has left his position as European general manager at Moneyline after a seven-month stint to start his own technology services and consulting company called the Buttonwood Tree Group. Walder formed the company at the start of the year and says it will place particular emphasis on e-commerce and technical solutions for investment banks on both the buy and sell side. Giles Newman has taken over Walder's position at Moneyline, and says bu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management