LONDON--Dow Jones Newswires has added several new analysis and commentary services, oddly reminiscent of its old subsidiary Telerate’s reporting methodologies, in a bid to distinguish itself from its competitors.
When Dow Jones sold its Telerate, or Dow Jones Markets, subsidiary to Bridge Information Systems (IMD, June 8, 1998), the Dow Jones Newswires group had to look at its content and revamp itself as a third-party news provider.
A source at Dow Jones says, "We had to reinvent ourselves a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management