Paremus expects to roll out its next-generation Service Fabric incorporating RTI's Data Distribution Service messaging infrastructure in the middle of 2010. Previously, the Service Fabric utilized a messaging infrastructure based on the Open Messaging Interface standard, but switched to RTI's middleware-based on the DDS (Data Distribution Service for Real-Time Systems) specification developed by the Object Management Group industry association-to meet demand from financial institutions to proces
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
Back to Top