Standard and Poor’s Capital IQ division has released a new version of its Web-based AlphaWorks quantitative research and analysis platform (the division formerly known as SystematIQ), with new tools to provide quantitative researchers, fundamental analysts and portfolio managers with a better understanding of the impact of macro-economic and market conditions on their stock selection signals. ...
- The Tinkerer: Elliot Noma, Garrett Asset Management
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands