Standard and Poor’s Capital IQ division has released a new version of its Web-based AlphaWorks quantitative research and analysis platform (the division formerly known as SystematIQ), with new tools to provide quantitative researchers, fundamental analysts and portfolio managers with a better understanding of the impact of macro-economic and market conditions on their stock selection signals. ...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Trendrating Adds Two Senior Sales Execs
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg