Standard and Poor’s Capital IQ division has released a new version of its Web-based AlphaWorks quantitative research and analysis platform (the division formerly known as SystematIQ), with new tools to provide quantitative researchers, fundamental analysts and portfolio managers with a better understanding of the impact of macro-economic and market conditions on their stock selection signals. ...
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Financial Stability Institute Names New Chair
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology