Network provider Level 3 Communications has developed a low-latency market data transport between London and Frankfurt, using its fiber with French hardware vendor NovaSparks' ticker plant, to support arbitrage trading across European markets. Level 3 has also established an access node at Equinix's LD4/5 Slough campus outside London, to provide low-latency fiber-optic connectivity to New York via three diverse transatlantic routes, while improving latency by connecting the Slough facility to US
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management