Instant messaging-based trading technology provider Pivot is building improved versions of its Instant Markets product line - which aggregates quotes from IM messages into a montage of prices - and boost its staff numbers, after closing a $3.5 million debt financing agreement with Canadian lender Wellington Financial.
"Now we have many customers up and running on Instant Markets, we are building out enhancements that make the products easier to use and integrate seamlessly with their internally
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?