The Tokyo Stock Exchange will launch a new historical data product by year-end that is designed to provide more granular data, enabling firms to more accurately test their algorithmic trading strategies. The exchange will provide two options based on the Flex datafeed from its high-speed Arrowhead trading system, which it rolled out at the start of this year—Flex Standard Historical, which provides...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights