The Tokyo Stock Exchange will launch a new historical data product by year-end that is designed to provide more granular data, enabling firms to more accurately test their algorithmic trading strategies. The exchange will provide two options based on the Flex datafeed from its high-speed Arrowhead trading system, which it rolled out at the start of this year—Flex Standard Historical, which provides...
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- OpenDoor Trading Secures $10 Million Investment for October Platform Launch
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low