The Tokyo Stock Exchange will launch a new historical data product by year-end that is designed to provide more granular data, enabling firms to more accurately test their algorithmic trading strategies. The exchange will provide two options based on the Flex datafeed from its high-speed Arrowhead trading system, which it rolled out at the start of this year—Flex Standard Historical, which provides...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- Technology Is Bringing the Humanity Back to Asset Management
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Lori Beer Named CIO for JPMorgan's CIB