The Tokyo Stock Exchange will launch a new historical data product by year-end that is designed to provide more granular data, enabling firms to more accurately test their algorithmic trading strategies. The exchange will provide two options based on the Flex datafeed from its high-speed Arrowhead trading system, which it rolled out at the start of this year—Flex Standard Historical, which provides...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business