Standard & Poor's Capital IQ data and analytics subsidiary has hired Ted Vivian as head of client development for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with responsibility for expanding the vendor's presence in the region. Based in London, Vivian will manage global sales operations and major accounts in London, Paris, Milan, Frankfurt and Dubai. He was most recently global head of commercial operations at Thomson Reuters, having also held senior roles at Relegence, Iris Financial, Integral and Mis
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?