Deutsche Börse will look to drive synergies from its recent minority investment in Investors Derivatives Solutions, a provider of over-the-counter trading software, to provide broader solutions for pre-trade price discovery, post-trade reporting and processing, and transaction cost analysis, officials tell Inside Market Data. The exchange invested an undisclosed sum of between €1 million and €10...
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group