Deutsche Börse will look to drive synergies from its recent minority investment in Investors Derivatives Solutions, a provider of over-the-counter trading software, to provide broader solutions for pre-trade price discovery, post-trade reporting and processing, and transaction cost analysis, officials tell Inside Market Data. The exchange invested an undisclosed sum of between €1 million and €10...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0