Deutsche Börse will look to drive synergies from its recent minority investment in Investors Derivatives Solutions, a provider of over-the-counter trading software, to provide broader solutions for pre-trade price discovery, post-trade reporting and processing, and transaction cost analysis, officials tell Inside Market Data. The exchange invested an undisclosed sum of between €1 million and €10...
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Toronto Stock Exchange Debuts Centralized Mutual Fund Platform