The Tokyo Stock Exchange will begin calculating and publishing indicative net asset values for exchange-traded funds in real time, beginning in March, to allow investors to compare market prices for ETFs against indicative fair values calculated for those ETFs whose sponsors provide daily composition files to the exchange. TSE will make the NAV prices available at 15-second intervals via its FLEX Standard data service, and via its website.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management