Interdealer broker GFI is providing energy data derived from its electronic trading platforms to energy data management software provider and consultancy ZE PowerGroup. ZE is making the data available via its ZEMA data management platform, which aggregates content from global providers of coal, power, gas, crude oil, financial, weather, emissions and hydrology data.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?