Portugal-based investment bank Banco BiG has rolled out derivatives pricing and risk software vendor SuperDerivatives’ SDX multi-asset front-office desktop to price equities and interest rate options. As part of the deal, the bank is making its market data for the PSI20 index and stocks available to SuperDerivative clients.
- A Hard Day’s Night: KYC Issues Keep Firms Up After Hours
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs