Portugal-based investment bank Banco BiG has rolled out derivatives pricing and risk software vendor SuperDerivatives’ SDX multi-asset front-office desktop to price equities and interest rate options. As part of the deal, the bank is making its market data for the PSI20 index and stocks available to SuperDerivative clients.
- Hong Kong Government Use FinTech Sandboxes to Spur Innovation
- Asset Managers Reexamining Outsourcing Strategies
- Corvil Unveils Low-Latency Data Monitoring App
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution