Technical analysis software vendor Recognia is in the final stages of developing an Elliott Wave analysis tool for active traders and retail investors, to help clients of online brokers identify long-term market trends and patterns. The vendor aims to launch the analysis in late spring, as part of its existing Technical Insight research and chart pattern recognition tool, once it has tested a professional-level...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Won't Back Down: SEC CIO Pamela Dyson
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed