Technical analysis software vendor Recognia is in the final stages of developing an Elliott Wave analysis tool for active traders and retail investors, to help clients of online brokers identify long-term market trends and patterns. The vendor aims to launch the analysis in late spring, as part of its existing Technical Insight research and chart pattern recognition tool, once it has tested a professional-level...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Collier Joins iMeta In Sales Role
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data