Thomson Reuters has begun rolling out the latest version of New York-based data technology vendor CodeStreet’s ReplayService tool for capturing, storing and playing back streams of live market data to the data giant’s clients. Version 3 of ReplayService, which CodeStreet released to its direct client base in the fourth quarter of last year, features a redesigned user interface and support for...
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Smartkarma Uses Funding to Grow Content, Staff