Thomson Reuters hired former Bloomberg and Google exec Philip Brittan last week as global head of its Eikon desktop and mobile platform business, responsible for development of the platforms and bringing together the vendor’s assets into “a unified, cohesive value proposition,” officials say.
Brittan was previously director of product management at Google Finance, which he joined in March last year after six years at Bloomberg, most recently as global business manager for foreign exchange and ec
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management