BATS Global Markets last week unveiled a multicast feed of latency information for members of its BZX and BYZ equity markets - though it plans to expand the feed to cover its European cash and US options markets in future - that provides latency statistics and allows users to monitor matching engine unit-level performance statistics such as order-to-quote latency, via a low-latency, low-bandwidth format. BATS will provide the feed to members free of charge until Oct. 1, after which it plans to c
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management