NYSE Euronext has completed the migration of futures contracts based on index provider MSCI’s Emerging Markets and EAFE (Europe, Australasia and Far East) indexes from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange—majority owner of Dow Jones Indexes—to NYSE’s North American futures market, NYSE Liffe US. Officials say the exchange will now accelerate plans to create more futures contracts on MSCI indexes.
- Colt, Koscom Agree Connectivity Partnership
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push