NYSE Euronext has completed the migration of futures contracts based on index provider MSCI’s Emerging Markets and EAFE (Europe, Australasia and Far East) indexes from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange—majority owner of Dow Jones Indexes—to NYSE’s North American futures market, NYSE Liffe US. Officials say the exchange will now accelerate plans to create more futures contracts on MSCI indexes.
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- Survey: Middle- and Back-Office Operational Efficiency
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12