Though technology and content are often viewed as separate issues, technology is playing an essential role in the development of new content sets, in sourcing and evaluating prices, and streamlining diverse sources of data from emerging markets, according to a panel on sourcing and evaluating content at last week’s event.
When it comes to evaluating new content sets, the more complex the instruments, the more complex the technology needs to be, because if vendors cannot deliver the underlying da
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management