The race for low latency continues to be “a very expensive game,” which results in the majority of market participants being priced out of low-latency trading, according to a panel at last week’s Paris Financial Information Summit. Speaking in his capacity as an executive of UK-based user group Ipug, David Berry said that field-programmable gate array (FPGA) cards—which facilitate 10 million...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights