The Kroll Bond Rating Agency last week announced its intention to rate residential mortgage-backed securities by issuing a call for feedback on five publications that describe its RMBS rating methodology and the processes used to evaluate originators, servicers, and results of third-party file reviews, as well as the agency’s loan-level mortgage default and loss model. Kroll will accept comments until Sept. 9, and will incorporate this into the final documents that support its final methodology.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?