Network provider AboveNet has hired Nicholas Ridolfi as senior vice president and head of sales in New York, reporting to chief operating officer Rajiv Datta. Ridolfi was previously vice president at web conferencing provider Premiere Global Services, and also held senior sales roles at Juniper Networks and MCI Communications.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?