Spanish news analytics provider RavenPack last month released a new version of its news analytics service, which incorporates new analytics and tracks new events, and is planning to launch a new product early next year that will apply machine-readable tags to news that impacts foreign exchange and interest rates as well as commodities prices, to target users trading in asset classes beyond equities.
In the latest release of its RavenPack News Analytics, the vendor has enhanced its natural langua
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management