Paramus, NJ-based network provider Hudson Fiber Network is completing a new low-latency fiber route to carry market data between datacenters in New Jersey and Brazil, to serve growing demand from high-frequency traders in the US and Europe for access to data from Brazilian exchange BM&F Bovespa. The new route, which the vendor expects to start activating for clients next month, connects the facility...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution