Paramus, NJ-based network provider Hudson Fiber Network is completing a new low-latency fiber route to carry market data between datacenters in New Jersey and Brazil, to serve growing demand from high-frequency traders in the US and Europe for access to data from Brazilian exchange BM&F Bovespa. The new route, which the vendor expects to start activating for clients next month, connects the facility...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC