Paramus, NJ-based network provider Hudson Fiber Network is completing a new low-latency fiber route to carry market data between datacenters in New Jersey and Brazil, to serve growing demand from high-frequency traders in the US and Europe for access to data from Brazilian exchange BM&F Bovespa. The new route, which the vendor expects to start activating for clients next month, connects the facility...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg