End-user firms in Japan and other Asian markets are increasingly seeking solid “partnerships” with data providers rather than traditional supplier-client relationships to ensure quality of market data—especially for pricing around complex, illiquid instruments, according to participants in a panel discussion at the recent Tokyo Financial Information Summit. “Larger firms want to have a partner...
- Toronto Stock Exchange Debuts Centralized Mutual Fund Platform
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Moscow Exchange: First Phase of Datacenter Move Complete
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Deloitte Bolsters Asset Management Service with Acquisition of Casey Quirk