End-user firms in Japan and other Asian markets are increasingly seeking solid “partnerships” with data providers rather than traditional supplier-client relationships to ensure quality of market data—especially for pricing around complex, illiquid instruments, according to participants in a panel discussion at the recent Tokyo Financial Information Summit. “Larger firms want to have a partner...
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- OpenDoor Trading Secures $10 Million Investment for October Platform Launch
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low