End-user firms in Japan and other Asian markets are increasingly seeking solid “partnerships” with data providers rather than traditional supplier-client relationships to ensure quality of market data—especially for pricing around complex, illiquid instruments, according to participants in a panel discussion at the recent Tokyo Financial Information Summit. “Larger firms want to have a partner...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes