UK-based company and fundamental data provider Perfect Information has made a series of appointments to strengthen its sales organization to support a plan to re-engage clients and promote increased takeup of the vendor’s products.
The vendor last week hired Ben Clayforth-Carr as business development manager in London, responsible for generating business among professional services clients. Clayforth-Carr was previously a senior UK risk consultant at Dun & Bradstreet, prior to which he was Europ
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management