Eric Reyhle joined Web services data provider Xignite earlier this month as director of strategic sales, and to head the vendor’s new Chicago office in the CME Group building at 20 South Wacker Drive, which it announced last week. Reyhle was most recently sales director at enterprise data management platform vendor Cadis Software, prior to which he was a senior sales executive at Interactive Data....
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Perseus Adds Nasdaq, eSpeed Data to LiquidPath Managed Data Service