EOX, the data business of energy commodities interdealer broker OTC Global Holdings—a consortium of 18 brokerage houses—is expanding the datasets it sells with the addition of end-of-day forward curves and implied volatilities on electric power forward contracts. The broker expects to make the new data available at the end of November—including curves and volatilities for on-peak and off-peak...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC