Ottawa-based technical analysis software vendor Recognia is building a package of complex technical indicators for Bloomberg that will be available next year as part of the data giant’s upcoming Bloomberg Application Portal, which allows software and content vendors to make their services available to clients of the Bloomberg Professional terminal as add-on subscriptions.
Peter Ashton, vice president of products at Recognia, says the package of indicators will include studies based on mathematic
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management