As low-latency technologies become more commoditized, trading firms will have to invest creatively to avoid diminishing returns, since low-latency architectures are no longer enough to guarantee trading success, according to panelists at last week's European Trading Architecture Summit. "Two years ago, latency gave you a competitive advantage, but now it is alpha generation that will give you the...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0