As low-latency technologies become more commoditized, trading firms will have to invest creatively to avoid diminishing returns, since low-latency architectures are no longer enough to guarantee trading success, according to panelists at last week's European Trading Architecture Summit. "Two years ago, latency gave you a competitive advantage, but now it is alpha generation that will give you the...
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection