Stockholm-based banking group Handelsbanken has rolled out a managed data service from SIX Telekurs as part of its online investor service, based on Nordic Light—an industry-led consolidated feed of data from Nasdaq OMX, Oslo Börs, the Nordic Growth Market, multilateral trading facilities Burgundy and Chi-X, and OTC equity market AktieTorget. Meanwhile, Telekurs has extended an outsourcing contract...
- What is the Cost of Compliance in 2016?
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations