Stockholm-based banking group Handelsbanken has rolled out a managed data service from SIX Telekurs as part of its online investor service, based on Nordic Light—an industry-led consolidated feed of data from Nasdaq OMX, Oslo Börs, the Nordic Growth Market, multilateral trading facilities Burgundy and Chi-X, and OTC equity market AktieTorget. Meanwhile, Telekurs has extended an outsourcing contract...
- Acquisitions Reshaping Municipal Bond Pricing Services
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Style Research, Morningstar Ally on Fund Comparison Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies