Stockholm-based banking group Handelsbanken has rolled out a managed data service from SIX Telekurs as part of its online investor service, based on Nordic Light—an industry-led consolidated feed of data from Nasdaq OMX, Oslo Börs, the Nordic Growth Market, multilateral trading facilities Burgundy and Chi-X, and OTC equity market AktieTorget.
Meanwhile, Telekurs has extended an outsourcing contract with Capgemini to shift about 70 manual data processing positions from locations in Belgium, Luxem
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?