Stockholm-based banking group Handelsbanken has rolled out a managed data service from SIX Telekurs as part of its online investor service, based on Nordic Light—an industry-led consolidated feed of data from Nasdaq OMX, Oslo Börs, the Nordic Growth Market, multilateral trading facilities Burgundy and Chi-X, and OTC equity market AktieTorget. Meanwhile, Telekurs has extended an outsourcing contract...
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Major UK Fund Managers Team on Blockchain
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments