Stockholm-based banking group Handelsbanken has rolled out a managed data service from SIX Telekurs as part of its online investor service, based on Nordic Light—an industry-led consolidated feed of data from Nasdaq OMX, Oslo Börs, the Nordic Growth Market, multilateral trading facilities Burgundy and Chi-X, and OTC equity market AktieTorget. Meanwhile, Telekurs has extended an outsourcing contract...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools