Progress Software has hired Mike Gualtieri as vice president of marketing for its Responsive Process Management practice, which includes the Apama complex event processing business. Gualtieri was previously principal analyst at Forrester Research, where he consulted on design and strategy for high-performance applications and architectures. Before joining Forrester in 2007, he was a software architect...
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- ESMA Fines Fitch for Ratings Rules Breaches
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Vela Hiring Spree Boosts Sales, Marketing Ops