Audit specialist debuts web tool for exchanges to reconcile declarations and reports to support remote audits
JCV Investment Systems, a provider of market data usage auditing services and technology, last month released JCV Audit Genie, a web-based version of its software that reconciles data usage reports from end-user firms against terminal reports produced by exchanges to identify any discrepancies between actual and reported data usage. The service is aimed at exchanges that want to perform more—and...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights