Canadian alternative trading system Omega ATS has added real-time data and analytics to its website, and is upgrading the hardware supporting its matching engine to reduce latency. Omega’s new website, launched at the end of 2011, now provides live quotes and depth-of-book data, and lists the most active equities and fixed income instruments by total volume traded on the ATS, updated every 15 seconds....
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch