Konrad von Habsburg, a former senior sales executive at credit data vendor CMA and AFX News, joined Markit in November as managing director of sales for the vendor’s equities business, based in London and reporting to global head of sales Shane Akeroyd.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- FactSet, ICE Score Big in 2016 IMD/IRD Awards
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’