Strategist Carley surfaces at former employer Thomson Reuters to support Elektron infrastructure program
Brennan Carley, most recently senior vice president of product marketing at low-latency fiber network provider Spread Networks, has re-emerged at Thomson Reuters as global head of the vendor’s Elektron data infrastructure, reporting to Ralf Roth, managing director of Elektron datafeeds and platform. Carley previously worked at Reuters—following its acquisition of Instinet, where he spent seven...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- SmartStream Executive Talks About Award Wins
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding