Strategist Carley surfaces at former employer Thomson Reuters to support Elektron infrastructure program
Brennan Carley, most recently senior vice president of product marketing at low-latency fiber network provider Spread Networks, has re-emerged at Thomson Reuters as global head of the vendor’s Elektron data infrastructure, reporting to Ralf Roth, managing director of Elektron datafeeds and platform. Carley previously worked at Reuters—following its acquisition of Instinet, where he spent seven...
- What is the Cost of Compliance in 2016?
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations