Google Finance will carry the London Stock Exchange’s real-time last sale prices—including sale prices from LSE’s Borsa Italiana market—free of charge, enabling users to better monitor European financial markets. Previously, this data was only available after a 15-minute delay.
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds
- Pragma Targets Improved Order Routing Transparency with TradeBase Launch