Market data and trading infrastructure provider MarketPrizm has hired Steven West as client director, to further its ultra-low-latency infrastructure business. West joins from European datacenter provider Interxion, where he was major accounts director, prior to which he was an account manager at NYSE Euronext. At MarketPrizm, he reports to head of sales and marketing Jon Yates, who joined the vendor...
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- OpenDoor Trading Secures $10 Million Investment for October Platform Launch
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low