NovaSparks, a provider of hardware-accelerated data capture, processing and distribution technologies based in Boston and Paris, will this week release five new FPGA (field programmable gate array) feed handlers for US and European exchange feeds utilizing the ITCH and similar data protocols at sub-microsecond latency. The new feeds supported by the vendor include BATS Global Markets’ PITCH-format...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft