NovaSparks, a provider of hardware-accelerated data capture, processing and distribution technologies based in Boston and Paris, will this week release five new FPGA (field programmable gate array) feed handlers for US and European exchange feeds utilizing the ITCH and similar data protocols at sub-microsecond latency. The new feeds supported by the vendor include BATS Global Markets’ PITCH-format...
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo
- Kilburn's Corner: The Story Behind the Numbers