Alan Covall has joined Lloyds Banking Group as global head of market data, responsible for the bank’s market data operations. He joins from Goldman Sachs, where he spent almost 18 months as vice president of market data, prior to which he was director of market data services at financial services consultancy MDS Contracts, where he held contract roles at WestLB, Skyler Technology, CounterpartyLink...
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk